The two Box

There in my easily two boxes which God has accustomed me to be maintained. His words, "Put all your adversity into a atramentous box. And put all the beatitude in the aureate box."
I'm accomplishing what God says.
Each time the acquaintance of affliction so I put it into the atramentous box. Conversely if aflame so I put my beatitude in the aureate box.
But strangely, the day the gold atramentous box grew heavy. While the atramentous box charcoal balmy as before.
With abundant curiosity, I opened the atramentous box. Now I apperceive the answer. I saw a big aperture in the basal of the atramentous box, so that all the adversity that I put in there is consistently falling out.
I showed the aperture to God and asked, "Where has aggregate gone all my suffering?"
God smiled acquiescently at me. "My child, all the adversity was to me."
I asked again, "Lord, why accept you gave two boxes, the gold box and atramentous box with the hole?"
"My child, I gave the gold box so that you consistently calculation the graces which I accord to you, while I gave a atramentous box for you to overlook your misery."
Recall all the beatitude that you consistently feel the happiness. Chuck your adversity that you overlook it

No comments: