Because I was a stick of Pencils

I'm just a pencil in God's hands
Let the pencil is acclimated by God
To address any adapted IA
Because I was a pencil
Then alone will I address God's goodness
Only God's advantage will kugoreskan
In the bosom of a apple abounding of evil
I'll address your adulation of God
In a apple that is so scary
I'll address down your chat that strengthens
In the bosom of animal affliction in tears
I will address from the abundance of the Word
In the bosom of animal annoyance after hope
I'll address down all the advantage of God
What can you do a pencil?
Just address and write
Write and accumulate writing
I'm not traveling to stop writing
I will accumulate autograph and writing
In the bosom of angry barrage of the after-effects of crime
I will address of adulation and the adulation of God
In the bosom of a angry storm
I'll address down God's help
I was bent to address the advantage of God to the affection of stone
I was bent to address of achievement for the desperate
I was bent to address a alleviation for the grief
One affair I'm a lot of abashed of
A day canyon after autograph the advantage of God
One affair that should not be done
Forget and avoid the advantage of God
My activity is like a pencil
Pencils will not everlasting
Pencil will abide to plan in all time
Tirelessly
Regardless of time and the
Writing will still be there

No comments: