Cycling With Jesus

At first, I see God as a adjudicator who acclaimed all my fault, as a actual application whether I will be entered into heaven or casting into hell if I die. He feels far away, like a king. I knew him through his pictures, but I do not apperceive Him.
When I met Jesus, my appearance changed. My activity be like a antagonism bike, but the bike is a bike bike, and I knew that Jesus sat at the back, allowance me pedal a bicycle.


I do not apperceive aback if Jesus asked me to bandy places, but aback again my activity to be changed. If I was in control, I apperceive the way. Boring, but added predictable, typically, it did not endure long. However, if Jesus allotment in control, he knows the way to a continued and pleasant. He took me up the mountain, able-bodied accomplished the rocks are abrupt with a affecting pace. Moments like that, I could just adhere myself absolutely to Him!

Sometimes it feels like something 'crazy', but he said, "Come on, pedal and authority pedal!"

I'm scared, abashed and asked, "Where are you demography me?" Jesus laughed and did not answer, and I started to apprentice to trust. I overlook about the arid activity and entered a new chance mencengangkan.Dan if I said, "I'm scared!" Jesus to apathetic down, relax and authority my duke paddling.

He took me to the humans who accommodate ability that I need. the humans that helped alleviate me, they accustomed me and gave me joy. They membekaliku with the things that I charge to abide the journey, adventure with the Lord. Then, we went aback to benumbed our bikes.

Then, Jesus said, "Give ability to those who charge it: if not, the ability would be a accountability for us." So I did. I gave abroad the prizes to the humans we met, according to their needs. I abstruse that giving is something to be happy.

At first, I did not wish to allocate my activity to Him completely. I was abashed he had fabricated a blend of my life, but Jesus knew the abstruse of pedaling a bicycle. He knows how to about-face acutely about the corner, he knows how to jump over a top rock, he knows how to fly to acceleration accomplished the alarming places. I abstruse to accumulate quiet while canoeing to adore the backdrop and a affable breeze on my face during a cruise with a loyal best friend: Jesus Christ.

No comments: