Hi woman!, You're special.

When I created the blast and the earth. I say and be.
When I created man, I formed him and breathed activity into his nostrils.
But you, ladies, I menghiasmu afterwards I breathed activity into man because your adenoids are too delicate.
I accustomed a abysmal beddy-bye so I could patiently and altogether appearance you. I accomplish him abatement comatose so that he can not interfere.
From one bone, I menghiasmu. I chose the cartilage that protects man's life. I chose the rib, which protects the affection and lungs and supports, as able-bodied as you should do. From one bone, I shaped you in absolute and beautiful.
Your appearance is like a rib, able but bendable and calmly broken. You accommodate aegis for the a lot of aerial agency in man, the alarmist and heart. His affection is the centermost of his life, his lungs authority the animation of life.
The rib cage will acquiesce itself to be torn afore it will acquiesce accident to the heart. Abutment man as the rib cage supports the body.
You accept not taken off his anxiety for a base, is aswell taken from the arch to be superior.
You were taken from his side, to angle next to him and hugged him tightly. You are my absolute angel.
You are a admirable little girl. You accept developed into a absolute lady, and adequate my eyes if I saw your heart.
Your eyes, do not change it. Your aperture are so admirable if reciting a prayer. Your adenoids so absolute in form. Your easily are actual bendable to the touch. I accept been paying absorption to your face if you abatement asleep. I authority abutting to my heart. Of all that lives and breathes, you are a lot of agnate to me.
The man absolved with me on a algid day and she was lonely. He could not see or blow me. He could alone feel me. So all that I wish men to allotment with me, I ancient in you.
My strength, my purity, my love, my aegis and my support. You are appropriate because you are an addendum of my hands.
So
Men, amusement women well. Adulation her, account her, because she was gentle. Hurt, it agency you are affliction me. What are you accomplishing to him, you did it unto me.
Women, abutment man. In simplicity, appearance him the backbone of activity that I gave to you. In silence, appearance your strength. In love, appearance him that you are the rib cage that protects the body

No comments: